Who we are:
Our website address is: https://thefinancetime.co.uk
Collecting and using your personal data:
Categories of data collected:
- Usage data:
Usage data is collected automatically while using this website. Usage data includes various information such as your device’s, address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you have visited, the date and time of your visit, the total time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
While you access our webpages through your mobile device, we can collect certain information automatically such as your device’s IP address, your mobile operating system, the browser you are using on your device to access the internet, and other diagnostic data.
Your browser also send us some information whenever you visit our service.
- Personal data:
While you access our service we may ask you for providing us certain personality identifiable information that can be used to connect with you or identify you. Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Usage data
Use of your personal data:
Our company may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service including monitoring the usage of our service.
- To manage your registration as a user of our service. The personal data that you are providing our company may give you various access to different functionalities of our service. As a registered user you will have the authority to access those services.
- The development, compliance, and managing the purchase contract for the product, or the service that you have purchased from us or any other contract with us via the service.
- To connect with you through your email address, your mobile number, SMS, or any other form of electronic communication such as mobile application’s push notification regarding any updated information related to functionality of the product/ service, including the securities when it is applicable.
- To provide you updated information regarding news, special offers, and some general information related to other goods, services that we offer that are almost same as the services that already you have purchased. Or you have enquired about those information earlier until you have opted not to receive information of such types.
- To attend and also manage your requests that you have made to us.
- We can use your personal information to conduct a merger, reorganization, restructuring, dissolution, or any type of sell or transfer of total or a part of our assets, whether as a going concern or a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar types of proceedings, in which our users’ personal data held by us among the assets that are transferred.
We may share our service users’ personal information in the following situations:
- We may use your personal information to the service providers to observe and monitor the usage of our service, to contact you.
- We may use our service users’ personal information during any negotiations of, any merger, financing, sale of company asset, or acquisition of any part or a whole of our business to another company.
- We may share our users’ personal information with our business partners and also will offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- We may share your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Cookies and tracking technologies:
Cookies can be session or persistent cookies. Persistent cookies stays on your computer or your mobile device when you go offline. On the other hand, session cookies are deleted while you go offline. You can learn more about the cookies. We use both persistent and session cookies for the purposes described below:
- Essential cookies:
This type of cookies are session cookies and maintained by us. These cookies are essential for providing you services that are available in the website. And also enabling you to use some of the features of the services. They help to authenticate users and also protect fraudulent access of the users’ accounts.
Without these cookies, the services that you have requested for cannot be provided.
- Functionality cookies:
Functionality cookies are persistent cookies and are maintained by us. These cookies help us to remember choices that you have asked for while accessing our website. These choices can be your preferred language, your log in ID, etc.
The main purpose of these cookies is to provide you more personalize experience and you can avoid reentering your preferences each time you use the website.
- Cookies policy/notice acceptance cookies:
These type of cookies are also persistent cookies and administrated by us. The purpose of these cookies is to identify the acceptance of the users of cookies on the website.
Retention of your personal data:
The company will also retain your personal data for internal analysis purpose. The retention of your personal data will be for a shorter period of time, except the data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service or we are legally obligated to retain the data for longer period.
Security of your personal data:
Obviously, the security of your personal data is important to us. But remember that there is no method of transmission over the internet, and the method of storage the data in the electronic device is 100% secure.
But, we strive to use commercially acceptable means to secure the personal data but there is no guarantee on its absolute security.
Links to other website:
We have no control over any content, blog, privacy policies, and practices of any third party website and services.